Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Wednesday's rEHEARSAL - COMMENT


Wednesday rehearsal

Everyone
Wind at beginning
Wind with narrow steep way
Whisper during heart scene.
Gutman
Laugh in old beginning after hitting yourself
Line at well – show difference between how you feel about dry well and spring at Siete Mares.
Pat Gypsy’s derriere after Baron is killed
Head Guard
Do not move when frozen
Bigger on hey
Reread critique from yesterday.
Marguerite
Louder on all fugitive lines
Casanova
Diction love that is tender
Love use of eyebrows
Jacque Casanova with flourish
Madrecita
Be more out there with curse – whole body
Kilroy
Bounce around
Real hard kiss – knockout
I have morals – diction
React to Gypsy’s announcement.
Cash in on – fight
Just like a dream - bigger
Guitar
Play more at block 7
Lady M
Watch C & M then say line stepping on Marguerite’s last one.
Diction – dry ice to audience on ladder
Villagers
In champ scene – you get up – go to Kilroy – then return to exact places – CHANGE THIS UP.

 

13 comments:

  1. me and ashlynn can carry out Jonah while the rest of the villagers go back to their spots I like that idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy that laugh at the beginning so I'm glad I get to do it again. I'm loving this character more and more, so ready to compete. Should I say the line about the well with happiness, because now I have so much power?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really wish i could have been there!! so sorry i had to miss it! im sure yall are doing fantastic! keep up the hard work:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The small changes Lou made yesterday were amazing. It's up to us to take it to the next level and I really think we can!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The small changes Lou made yesterday were amazing. It's up to us to take it to the next level and I really think we can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sam -Yes and no - sounds like Esmeralda. You are glad the villagers do not have water, but ensure that it doesn't sound like the joy when you say the Siete Mares has a spring. A narrow line to cross.
    Maddie, WE HAVE MISSED YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked that syd had real money instead of the red bag on the fugitivo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed the clinic with Lou he helped me get the ideas and themes that I've had in my head out on the stage I was worried about the changes but after yesterday I'm much more comfortable now

    ReplyDelete
  9. The changes look great and from what I've heard even if people didn't understand it from the school performance they still thought we did really well and the acting was great and that's what I wanted to hear from them! Let's keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The changes look so much better now that we have worked on them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that Lou really helped make relationships deeper

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the changes are great and Lou has made our show a whole lot stronger.

    ReplyDelete