Monday, January 25, 2016

January 25


Everyone
Only one light by the sign is on at the very beginning of the play.  Fog machine should be in this week.
Gutman says everyone is agitated, but no one is.
People noises – we need them throughout.
DO NOT hit Curtains!
I’ll write freezes and unfreezes.
Keening – it needs to start low, then crescendo, then down and from all areas of the stage.
Entrances and exits should be un predictable.
Characters must walk differently.
Mac & Jonah
Audience could not see Mac when they are talking to Gutman
Stage Lights
 
Guitar
Needed during Abdulah’s dance
Music during transitions.  I’ll mark them
Jonah, A RATt, ETC
Should be a killing – that is why we have the scream before Baron is carried off. Jonah, jump when you hear the scream.
Ashlynn
I want your optometrist’s name so we can get those white lenses.
Sydney
Flight is what they long for – I want to be free of you.
Riley
Diction when with the gypsy.
Maky
Good reaction to prayer.
To do

Camillas, masks, boxes, baskets, crystal ball
I think the fugitivo scene needs some work we need to have more catfights and not be afraid to push and shove the fugitivo is are only way out so of course we will be fighting to get out on
 
 
When the crowd screams or laughs together try not to sound the same as the person next to you on
 
 
definitely need to work with fugitivo scene. I think there are too many people on stage. it's really crowded on
 
Can we please go over all the times you want us frozen, also I'm kinda confused about when we can hear the other characters and when we're oblivious to what's going on outside of our characters lives. We need to work on reacting better, and constantly being engaged on
Before class, we will get the frozen and unfrozen times down.  We will also work on characterization in class.
 
 
I think we need to work on the dancing scenes. Great job!!! on
 
 
Just work on looking distorted, everyone looks natural. Otherwise everyone is awesome! on
 
 
 
I'll work on different styles of saying the blocks. Glad to see this play coming along! on
 
 
I will work as hard as I can to get my lines down, also I feel like I need to get my character down and make it stronger. 
 
 
I think we should be able to dance, without everyone staring at Evan or Brooke, soon so if seems more natural
 
 
gross noises and weird grunting could help the village people be weirder 
 
 
I think abdullah and the gypsy should react more to eachother to show relationship between a mother and son
 
maky, vary your voice. in almost everything you say, it is very loud, and then trails off at the end of the phrase.
 
 
amy i think you should watch how old people walk and try to walk more like an old lady.
 
 
I still feel that we should work with carrying the wheelbarrow especially when people are dancing while we are trying to move it...
 
 
Any scenes. Especially when Maky says not relevant or something like that. She is the gypsy in each scene, so it would help out if you reacted with her. 
 
 
are there scenes where we (villagers) could interact with maky?? because yesterday I was thinking that would make sense

2 comments: